Craving Ice cream? You can make your own in just 5 minutes and with only 3 ingredients!
Prep Time - 5 mins
- 2 tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- Fruit (We have used Strawberry in the image)
- Nuts (optional)
Purpose of the Ingredients:
- Go Rustic’s Brown Sugar is the perfect replacement for regular white sugar. It is a little sweeter, so check the sweetness as you blend the ice cream.
- Throwing in almonds and cashews will add some crunch, but it’s completely optional.
- Slice fruits of your choice and freeze them.
- Once they’re frozen, throw them into a blender along with Cashews for smoothness. You can add them as a garnish at the end too.
- Add the brown sugar into the blender and blitz them together.
- If it is too runny, you can always pop it in the fridge for a while.
- That’s it! You don’t even need a fancy ice cream machine!